Friday, June 27, 2008

CVS 6/22 - 6/28

Well both kids were out of diapers we had like 3 left for each of them. I thought man how can I make this work without losing all of my bucks that I have built up! Here is what I managed to do. Not too bad for diapers!!!

I used my card for this first transaction, haven't used it in a long time since Jon's card has the $4 off $20 coupon. Now, I had received $7.50 back in cash from my last transaction because my bucks didn't print out so they gave me cash at the store. So I had that to use towards this as my ECBs.

Total Cost before Sale Price and Taxes: $27.47
Total ECBs Used: $7.50
Total OOP: $3.47
Total ECBs Earned: $5.00

Here is the breakdown:

(1) Size 3 Pampers (do they EVER have size 2??) $13.99. I had a $2.50/1 coupon and I got $3 in ECBs back.

(1) Revlon Mascara on clearance for $3.49. I had a $3 off any revlon product that had spit out of the coupon machine a long time ago. Final cost: $0.49.

(1) Colgate Total Toothpaste $2.99. Used $1/1 coupon from the newspaper making it $1.99 and getting $2 in ECBs back.

I also had a $3 off $15 that I used.

This was done on Jon's card using his $4 off $20 coupon.

Total Cost before Sales Price and taxes: $24.98
Total ECBs Used: $14.46
Total OOP: $0.02!!
Total ECBs Earned: $9.99 plus we had $6 left over so a total of $15.99


Here is the breakdown:

(1) Size 5 Pampers $13.99. Used $2.50/1 coupon making them $11.49 and getting $3 back in ECBs.

(1) 2 Pack of Oral B toothbrushes (monthly deal) $6.99. Got back $6.99 in ECBs.

I also used the $4 off $20 coupon.

2 comments:

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Keep your eyes peeled on the diapers at CVS, mine had certain brands and certain sizes marked down. They had size 2 only Huggies marked down from I think 9.99 to 6.99---this was not a sale, but a mark down. There were a couple other ones similar, but they were for certain sizes, certain pkgs, etc. Unfortunately they had nothing marked down for my kids size 4. I had coupons too for huggies and pampers--so it was a bummer for me! So keep your eyes peeled!

Ronell said...

THanks! You know I always see some marked down and they are NEVER the size I need! Doesn't it figure? LOL. And I always have huggies and pampers coupons too. Like this last trip was size 1's on clearance!