Sunday, June 29, 2008

My CVS Trip - Part 2

I purchased all of the items below for $1.39 OOP



This was on my Husband's card again. I did 2 transactions. I started with $18.98 in ECBs and ended with $24 in ECBs!! Subtract the $1.39 I paid OOP and I got paid $3.63 to buy these items!!

Transaction #1:
(3) Kashi Go Lean Crunch on sale for $2.50.
(1) Right Guard Deodorant on sale for $6.99 (get 5 back)
(2) Huggies Baby Wash $3.49/ea. (get 2 back for each)

Coupons Used:
(1) $4 off 20
(3) $2/1 Kashi (printable)
(2) $1/1 Huggies (mailer)
(1) $1/1 professional strength right guard (newspaper)

Total ECBs Used: $7.99
Total OOP: $0.48
ECBs Earned: $9.00


Transaction #2:
(1) Clairol Natural Instincts on sale for $5.99 (get 1 back)
(1) CVS after shave lotion $2.59 (get 1 back)
(2) Coppertone water babies stick sunblock $4.99/ea. ($10 back YES THEY DO WORK!!)
(1) V Fusion shaving cream the smaller size $1.79

Coupons Used:
(1) $4 off 20
(1) $1.50/1 vfusion shaving cream (newspaper)
(1) $2/1 CVS skin care product (printable)
(1) $4/1 Clairol Natural Instincts (newspaper)

Total ECBs Used: $7.99
Total OOP: $0.91
ECBs Earned: $12.00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've visited your blog before. I like it!
Great deals and thanks for posting them. I havent' been shopping CVS in a while and don't have any ECB's. You've inspired me to start back.
Way to go!

Ronell said...

Thanks so much Jennifer! I love CVS it has gotten harder to keep getting these great deal without all the $/$$ coupons, but if you sign up online or update your email with them they will send you a $4 off 20 coupon that you can keep using!

Z said...

You did great! :)

I noticed, however, that you bought Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal, but are linking to the coupon for Kashi Vive cereal. Do these coupons work for GoLean that's on sale? Or is there a GoLean Crunch printable somewhere on the as well and I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks!

Ronell said...

those coupons work for all kashi :-)