Sunday, July 27, 2008

CVS

Wow it has been a long time since I have hit up CVS. The deals just haven't been all that great not to mention we have been super busy lately. My ECBs were expiring though so I knew I had to hurry to roll them over and to my surprise I came up with a pretty good deal without using any $/$$ coupons!

Total Before Savings and tax: $33.34
Total OOP: $0.52
Here is the breakdown:

(2) StayFree Maxi Pads on sale for $4.50/ea. Used the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon from the paper making it $4.50 for both. Now you could save even more by using this $1/1 coupon. Stupid Bricks says that I already printed it when I am sure I haven't!

(1) Johnson's Baby Powder on sale for $3.99. Used $1/1 coupon making it $2.99.

(1) Johnson's Bedtime Bath on sale for $3.99. Used $1/1 coupon making it $2.99.

(1) Johnson's Bedtime Lotion on sale for $3.99. Used the same $1/1 coupon making it $2.99.

(1) Bandaid Ultra-Strips on sale for $2.99. Used $1/1 coupon from the paper making it $1.99.

Total ECBs Used: $14.97

Total OOP: $0.52

ECBs Earned: $12 ($2 for the Bandaids and $10 for the $20 in qualifying Johnson's products)

I plan to go back and make a couple of those Picture DVDs that are FREE with ECBs this week. I want to make one of each of my son's birth's. Also to grab some makeup and make 2 bucks off that! I will post more after those trips!

0 comments: