Monday, July 14, 2008

Got Some Good Mail Today


I'm always anxious to see which one of my freebies or coupons is coming in the mail. Today was a pretty good day.

I got a new Huggies coupon booklet which is great because all of my Huggies Coupons expired a few days ago which means they really must keep up with their mailings! If you haven't signed up with Huggies yet I would! I only wish Pampers would do this too! I received:
(2) $1.50/1 coupons for ANY package of Huggies Diapers
(2) $2/1 coupons for Pull-Ups Jumbo pack or larger
(1) $0.50/1 coupon for wipes
(1) $1/1 coupon for ANY bath product
(1) $3/2 coupon for any cleanteam products which we know Walmart sells for $1.67 so you get 2 for $0.34!

Then awhile back I had requested a "Try Me FREE" coupon of Great Day Breakfast Piggies N Pancakes. Well I received that coupon for a FREE box and I have been looking around at all of my local stores and couldn't find them. I went to their website to try and locate a store, but they had none of that info online, so I simply contacted them to see if there were any stores in CT that carried them. I received a response fairly quickly telling me there were 2 walmarts near me that carried them (I never go to these walmarts so I would have never known) the customer service rep also stated in her email that she was going to go ahead and send me another coupon for a FREE box! I was so surprised, all I did was contact them to find out where they sold their products! lol. So this morning I received the other coupon and now I can go and get 2 free boxes!

Lastly, I received my 100 FREE 4x6 prints from snapfish today and I was so excited to be able to look back at all of these memories that I never got around to printing before! Now I just have to find a deal of photo albums :-) My Husband also ordered some so we are waiting on those, we will probably get them tomorrow!
So what'd you get today?

0 comments: