Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'd Love to Hear From You!

I know I have quite a few people browse through my blog, I would love to hear from you! Just drop a quick note and let me know what you think! Has this blog helped you discover any new deals you weren't aware of? Would you like to see other things? Would you change anything? My mission is to help others become frugal and learn to live on a stretched budget so I hope that posting my deals here or deals that I find is helping at least someone out there!

7 comments:

Annette said...

I've really been enjoying your blog, and you've saved me so much time and money already. Thank you!

Cherie said...

Ha Ha! It's all your fault! I have a new addiction. Eric says he's mad at you. lol

Z said...

I love your blog! :)
I'm paying close attention to your CVS deals (we don't have Stop&Shop and ShopRite in our area); I like that you post pictures and coupons that you used - I am a 'visual' type of person: I like to know what I'm looking for in the store, and links to printable coupons help a lot as we may not get the same coupons in the Sunday papers.
You are doing a great job - thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job!!! I know how busy you are with your two boys and I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this blog. It has helped me save SOOO much money!

JusFrugal said...

Just stumbled upon your blog... nice to see some Stop and Shop deals (I'm in Mass)... feel free to pop over my way anytime! :)

cpnjunkie said...

I too just started blogging and have come across you site a few times. I am still trying to figure out how to get people to leave comments. Could you please post how to do that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your blog! It helps a lot and I love your ideas (and the helpful pictures). Please keep it up... we all appreciate it!