Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Un-advertised Tostitos Deal at Shaws!

I just got a great deal at Shaws! I went this afternoon to get a few things. They have Tostitos Buy 1 Get 1 FREE right now. Well they also have a tear pad with coupons to get a FREE Salsa with the Purchase of 2 bags of Tostitos. This is already a great deal because you are getting 2 bags of Tostitos and 1 jar of Salsa for the price of ONE bag of Tostitos, BUT to make this deal even sweeter, I bought 4 bags of Tostitos and 2 jars of salsa and received a $5 coupon courtesy of Frito Lay towards my next purchase!

Here is what I bought:
4 bags of Tostitos $3.79/ea. Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
2 Jars of Salsa $2.50/ea. on sale

Used the 2 coupons from the tear pad for 2 FREE salsas.
Paid: $7.58 and received $5 back!! So really I only paid $2.58 for all of the above which is LESS than 1 bag of Tostitos! Pretty sweet!

0 comments: