Friday, August 29, 2008

CVS 8/29 - 9/4

Once again I needed diapers, well Easy Ups for my 2 year old who I am potty training. He has been doing so well with it while we are home, but we need something for bedtime and naptime! And of course who wants to spend money oop to buy diapers when you are so spoiled by CVS?? Not me! I always have to work up a plan to get my diapers nearly FREE!


Transaction #1:
(1) Infant's Advil $5.79
(1) CoverGirl Wetslicks $5.99
(1) CVS Handsoap $1.69

Coupons Used:
$2 off $10
$2 CVS Skincare
$1 Advil

ECB's Used: $8.00
Total OOP: $0.47
ECB's Earned: $11.78 ($5.79 for the advil and $5.99 for covergirl)

My covergirl ECBs didn't print so they just gave me $6 in cash. Also remember to make your OOP less you could always purchase a CVS skincare item cheaper than what I purchase, but I figure we can always use handsoap, so I might as well stock up while they are FREE!



Transaction #2:
(1) Pampers Easy Ups $9.99
(1) CVS Handsoap $1.69

Coupons Used:
$2 off $10
$2 CVS skincare
$2 Pampers Easy Ups (mailer)

Total ECBs Used: $6.49
Total OOP: $1.19
ECBs Earned: $0

So I lost a few ECBs, but I will make that up by purchasing some toothpaste later on this week since that is a moneymaker!

1 comments:

JusFrugal said...

Just an FYI:

http://jusgrocerybrags.blogspot.com/2008/08/cvs-210-coupon.html