Friday, August 22, 2008

New Nic's Sticks

I received my FREE Nic's Stick today from shespeaks.com. All I can say is I LOVE IT! It's fantastic and it's especially great for a mom like me with her hands full with hardly enough time to breathe let alone time to paint her nails! As soon as I checked the mail this morning, I was totally psyched to try it out. I ripped open the box, shook the stick, took the cap off, pumped it and applied! It literally took me a minute to apply this to my toes! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

As I mentioned in my previous blog when you sign up for shespeaks.com you are sent items to test and then you are supposed to review them pnline once you have tried them. The only thing that I thought they could improve on was making the brush a little smaller for more detail. Other than that though I thought it was a brilliant design!

0 comments: