Sunday, August 31, 2008

So Excited!

I am so excited! I cannot wait for my Fisher Price toys to get here for my Fisher Price House Party! They are scheduled to arrive on the 2nd and I just checked and they are in Mass as of today! So looks like they will be on time! I still can't get over how great this party is and that I was selected to be part of it! My poor baby Lucas gets all hand-me-downs from his big brother Jacob, so I am really excited to be getting some new toys for him!

Here is what I am getting just for the boys! Then on top of that I am getting extra toys to send home with my guests!!

1 Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™ $70

1 Laugh & Learn™ Fun with Friends™ Musical Table $40

1 Amazing Animals™ Spinnin’ Around Musical Zoo $44

1 Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle™ $65

0 comments: