Monday, September 29, 2008

Did you get your $74 in P&G coupons yet?

I just received my $74 worth of Proctor & Gamble coupons today in the mail. It's the same insert from this Sunday's paper. The great thing about it though is that here in CT we NEVER get the cover girl coupons and our coupons are usually like $1/2 in this insert I received $0.50/1 pampers wipes which will double at my grocery stores to $1/1 and also a B1G1 FREE coupon when purchasing a covergirl product and $1/1 covergirl product! These coupons will work real nice with this weeks CVS deal!

2 comments:

Mommy Managing said...

Same thing here! We never get the CoverGirl! I was so psyched, I ran over to CVS Sunday morning! I got them last week, so I used a couple at Walgreens with my $5 off $20!

Kate said...

Thanks for the tip! I probably wouldn't have even looked through it because we never get the CoverGirl coups either.