Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yummy Dessert Recipe!

I made this tonight for dessert and just had to share it! It's so good!


Ingredients:
12 Pineapple Rings (canned or frozen). I used canned pineapple chunks drained.
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut (I didn't have this on hand so didn't use it)

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 375. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the pineapples on the sheet. In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar and water until the sugar dissolves. Brush the mixture all over the pineapples. Sprinkle coconut on top. Bake until the coconut is golden brown and the pineapples are tender, about 10 min. Serve warm.

I placed a few of the pineapples at the bottom of the glass then 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and more pineapples on top. It was so good, I recommend it!

0 comments: