Saturday, October 4, 2008

CVS

I wasn't going to go to CVS again this week just because I have sorta been in a shopping funk! I feel like I am always at the store getting some type of deal! lol. Well of course we needed diapers for our 6 month old, so off to CVS to think up a deal! I was pretty proud of this one since we were in a rush and the kids and Hubby were in the car.

Total Before Savings: $52.95
Total OOP: $1.45
ECB's Used: $4.00
ECB's Earned: $5.00


Purchased:
(1) Pampers $9.99
(3) Christophe Protect & Shine Spray $4.99/ea.
(1) Christophe Leave in Conditioning Spray

Coupons Used:
$3 off $15
$1.50/1 Pampers from P&G insert
(4) $5/1 Christophe (these were peelies on the bottles. Says save $5 now on them they are for specific items, so make sure you grab the right ones)

Total OOP: $1.45
Total ECB's Used: $4.00
Total ECB's Earned: $5.00 (buy $15 worth of Christophe get $5)

Basically I paid $0.45 for the package of diapers I needed and I got a bunch of haircare as an added bonus! lol. Gotta love CVS and I tell you they seem to be getting back into the swing of things lately because I got a bunch of coupons printed at the bottom of my receipt which I never get AND if you check out the sneak peaks of the ads on iheartcvs or slickdeals you can see that there are some great deals coming up!

4 comments:

Nora said...

This is a good deal on diapers. I might have to try it this afternoon. I see the Christophe $4.99 in the add, but is the $5 off $15 unadvertised or did I just miss it?

Ronell said...

There are signs up today is the last day! Purchase $15 worth of Christophe and get $5 ECBs back!

Nora said...

I made it to CVS this afternoon & found everything. I didn't have the $3/$15 coupon, but it was still a great deal. Thanks!!

Ronell said...

Awesome! I am so glad you found the peelies!!