Monday, November 24, 2008

FREE Slice of Oreo Cake at Smokey Bones

I forgot to mention this to you all. If you sign up for Smokey Bones' e-club they will send you emails with coupons and specials that are going on. They send out a lot of them, so it is worth signing up! Well recently I got a $5 off ANY purchase, didn't specify an amount only said you couldn't use it on alcohol. I also got an email not too long ago telling me that they are giving everyone a FREE slice of oreo cake. No coupon needed just go to any smokey bones location and ask for it! All through November and December.

I took Hubby there on Saturday night for a little birthday dinner and I totally forgot about the free cake until I heard someone else mention it! So we got to use my $5 off coupon off our meals and we got two FREE desserts! The cake is HUGE too, I was surprised they weren't just giving little pieces! Then on top of that they gave me another $5 off coupon when they brought me my credit card slip! They must really need the business right now, but I will tell you we ate for $35 including tip and that was on the expensive side cause Hubby ordered the full rack of ribs, you could eat for even cheaper and get your FREE dessert!

0 comments: