Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shaws 10/30 - 11/6 Fantastic Money Maker!!


It is confirmed that this week's special promo is working on PRESALE prices! This makes it a fantastic money maker! I think I will be living at Shaws this week! I will post some of the deals I have done so far at the bottom. Also coupons.com just came out with new coupons, so check my coupon bar for some great coupons to use with this deal! I am not 100% that you can roll this deal though. Hubby tried today and I don't know if he didn't wait long enough (takes awhile for the machine to spit the coupons out) or if it just didn't work. Many people on slick deals are reporting it working. So you can try if you'd like or you can do what I plan on doing which is rolling this promo into the conagra promo I told you about and just rolling back and forth! Happy shopping!!!

Save $15 on your next shopping trip wyb $30 in a single transaction-
Items include:


10 for $10
GG Veggies
$.50/1 printable coupon
Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream
BC Cake Mix
BC Scalloped potatoes
Lipton dip mix
Knorr Sides

6 for $10 ($1.67/ea)
BC Brownie Mix
BC Cookie Mix
BC Frosting
.55/1 tub printable coupon
Bisquick
Wishbone Dressing
$1/1 printable coupon
Progresso broth
$1.10/1 printable coupon
$1.10/1 printable coupon
Progresso Soup
$1.10/1 printable coupon
BC Hamburger Helper
Suave Deodorant
Suave Hair Care
Ragu Pasta Sauce

4 for $10 ($2.50/ea)
GM Cereal--ONLY these ones:
Wheat Chex
Whole Grain
Golden Grahams
Cheerios
Toaster Strudel
GG Bag Veggies
Create a Meal
Klondike Bars
$1/2 from 10/26 insert
Gold Medal Flour
Hellmans Mayo
Skippy PB
Dove Deodorant
$1.50/2 from recent insert exp. 12/31/08
Degree
$2/1 printable coupon
qtips
Vaseline lotion
$1/1 from 10/26 insert
Dove Bar soap
$1/1-6pack from recent insert exp. 12/31/08
suave lotion
Yoplait gogurt
$1/2 from recent insert exp. 11/1/08
pillsbury cookie dough
$0.75/2 printable coupon
$1/2 printable coupon
Country crock
$0.55/1 printable coupon
BC Fruit snacks

3 for $10 ($3.33/ea)
Totinos rolls
$0.55/1 printable coupon
Breyers IC
$1/2 from 10/26 insert
All Laundry soap
$1/1 printable coupon
Romanos Dinners
$1/1 from recent insert exp. 11/1/08
Dove Hair care
$2/1 from recent insert exp. 12/31/08
Slimfast bars
$1.25/1 printable coupon

Here is my trip from tonight, I have done 3 different ones so far! Be sure to check your presale price at your store though because prices vary! What I did was went in on Friday morning and actually wrote down all the presale prices of all the items included in this promo so I could plan my trips ahead!

Purchased:
(4) Betty crocker boxed potatoes $2.19 presale price
(1) Betty crocker cake mix $2.19 presale price
(2) Betty crocker frostings $2.00 presale price
(2) Knorr Plus sides $2.99 presale price
(2) Progresso Broths $2.69 presale price
(1) ALL Small & Mighty $5.49 presale price

(1) take & toss plates for toddlers clearance for $1 (filler item)
(2) Shaws aluminum foil $1/ea (filler items)

Coupons Used:
(2) $1.25/1 broth
(4) $0.40/1 bc potatoes (doubled)
(2) $0.60/1 Knorr plus (doubled)
(1) $1/1 ALL
(2) $0.55/1 BC Frosting (doubled)

Paid with a $10 cat and ended up that they paid ME $1.54! I don't know how that happened because before I handed them the $10 cat the balance was $10.25. So I should have owed $0.25 but something funky with Shaws systems and it pays you tax, but more than you pay in, so I have yet to figure that one out!

Here is a ConAgra deal that you can roll into each other:

Purchase:
3 healthy choice soups $2.69/ea presale
6 swiss miss cocoas $1.99/ea presale

Coupons:
$1/3 soup (there should be a blinky machine with them)

$8.75 total grab filler items you need. Pay with $10 in cats and get $10 back. Roll this $10 into the other promo and keep going until you've had enough! lol. All I know is that we need more space big time! I have enough cocoa and soup to last us 2 years! haha.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - Just want to see if I am 'getting it'. So, Let's say I choose 3 of the 4 'group's of food from about (10/10, 3/10, & 6/10) so I'd have 19 products for $30 - I would get the $15 catalina, right? Even if I used a lot of coupons, & my total ended up say, $20... I'd still get the cat b/c the original sale price would have been 30. (am I even making sense?)
just want to be sure! Thanks!

Ronell said...

yes you are making perfect sense! I have better news for you though! This deal is confirmed working on PRESALE prices! Meaning based on the stores normal prices (you can find on the shelf tags). On average I have been spending $9 after sale prices and coupons and getting the $15 back! That is how this deal is a money maker! I have been rolling it over and over all week long! This is an excellent time to stock up for the winter and also MAKE money to purchase your other everyday needs! I am about to post another trip that Hubby did for me today, so you can see what I bought and what coupons I used. But be sure to check the normal prices at your store first because they may be less than my store prices. Remember that you want the normal prices to add up to $30!! HAPPY SHOPPING! And I hope I was clear and you were able to understand all that! lol. If not please let me know!

Anonymous said...

thanks! i did this deal once & then found your site. it never occured to me to keep going with it! =) i have made 4 trips so far & three more are coming tomorrow! =) i did have one question. What is a ConAgra? I didn't see any of these items in the ad so I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. I have the soup coupons though, so I was interested...

Ronell said...

Hi Eden! I'm so glad I could help! This is such an awesome promo, I just posted my Hubby's trip this morning and I plan on going back tonight. Also it has been confirmed that you can purchase $60 worth of items at normal price not sale price and get 6 $5 cats back!! I plan on doing this tonight, so I will be sure to confirm it on the blog when I get home.

ConAgra is an unadvertised deal. You can google their website and see which foods are ConAgra foods, but I am sticking to what I know works this week and that is the cocoa and soups! lol. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

thanks! i will do that! love your blog btw. i have never read it until it was mentioned on moneysavingmom & I will definately bookmark it since we go to the same stores! =)

Anonymous said...

Me again. Just one more question. I found the website for the Conagra. Do any of the items on the website work for this deal? I didn't understand it completely...Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Happy to have found your site through moneysavingmom. I shop Shaws and thought I was doing well...this is even better. I will have to try out a transaction or two or more tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I seldom to never shop Shaw's. Am I understanding this deal correctly? I could buy 4 All's and 4 BC potatoes which should total over $30.00 presale price which will give me a $15.00 coupon?

Thanks.

Michele

Ronell said...

Hi Michele, Yes you spend $30 in presale prices and you will get $15 back. Just please be sure to check your store presale prices to make sure they add up to $30! Have fun with this one and stock up!!