Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CVS Trip 1/26

I just haven't been into CVS all that much anymore, the deals haven't been nearly as good as when I first started CVSing. So my ECBs all expired on the 20th! I had to get out there and roll them, then I could hardly find anything in stock to roll them on! I need to go back today so that I am within the 7 day mark. Our CVS accepts expired ECBs within 7 days of expiration. I'm hoping to just find a store with some of the free monthly items and roll my ECBs on those.

Total Before Savings: $18.57
ECBs Used: $8.97
Total OOP: $0.00
ECBs Earned: $9.00


Purchased:
2 Pantene Expressions $4.99/ea get $3 ECBs back (limit 5)
1 Gillette Shampoo $4.99 get $3 ECBs back (limit 5 included in the pantene deal)

Coupons Used:
$3/2 Pantene from P&G insert
$2/1 Gillette from P%G insert
$1/1 pantene from a mailer CVS mailed me

ECBs Used: $8.97
Total OOP: $0.00
ECBs Earned: $9.00

0 comments: