Thursday, January 1, 2009

Shaws Deals 1/2 - 1/8

Here are some other deals besides the 15/30 promo going on. Here are the Weekly Store Coupons.

There is also a Nestle promo. Buy $20 worth of nestle products and get $5 off your next order. Some have been reporting that this works on PRE-SALE prices. I have not tried this one, so I am not sure and cannot guarantee it.

Nestle Hot Cocoa 8/$10 ($1.25)
FREE plus possible overage with $0.75/1 printable coupon

Shaws Whole Roasting Chicken $0.79/lb
$1/1 chicken. Based on a 5lb chicken it would be $2.95 or $0.59/lb. Now I have no clue what size these chickens are so if they are more than 5lbs they will be a little more per pound obviously, but I think it's still a pretty good deal.

Polly-O String Cheese $2.99
$1.99
with $1/1 Printable Coupon

Nestle Coffee-mate Creamer $2.50
$0.50 with $1/1 Printable Store Coupon (pg 3) and $1/1 Printable Manufacturer coupon

That's really all I see worth mentioning this week aside from the 15/30 promo. That will have it's own post. I'd appreciate if any of you find pre-sale prices on items if you could email them to me and I could add them as we go. I know the last promo I went to my store and wrote down every single item, but I don't think I will be able to do that tomorrow. Hubby is going to be busy and there is NO way I am taking my 2 1/2 year old and 9 month old with me to do that! haha.

0 comments: