Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shaws Deals 1/9 - 1/15

Here are this coming weeks shaws deals worth mentioning! Remember that Shaws doubles your coupons up to $0.99. They also have weekly internet coupons that you can print and use. Remember that you can combine those store printable coupons with manufacturer coupons to make your deal even better!

Shaws Weekly Printable Coupons

Friendlys Ice Cream B1G1 FREE
$1/2 Shaws Printable. I'm not sure of the regular price on this say it is $5.99 it will end up being $2.50 each after coupon...not a great deal, but if you like friendlys icecream I guess it is.

Plumrose Bacon B1G1 FREE
$1/1 Shaws Printable. I want to say the last time this deal was going it ended up being $1.99 a package, I will update with a price once I go.

Kleenex Facial Tissue B2G2 FREE
$1/4 in the 12/7 SS

Quaker Breakfast Items 5/$10 - 11.8oz Simple Harvest Instant Hot cereal, 7.84-10oz Chewy Granola Bars, 14-16oz Cap'N Crunch Cereal, 15oz Life Cereal, 7.6-10.4oz Breakfast Cookies, 10.5-16.2oz Instant Oatmeal, 4.2oz Granola Bites, 6.3oz Crunchy granola bars or 7.1oz sweet & salty bars.
$1/2 Shaws Printable
$3/5 In-Ad Manufacturer coupon
$1/1 Instant Oatmeal
$1/1 Simple Harvest in 11/9 SS
$1/2 Life Cereal in 12/7 RP and 1/4 insert
$1.35/2 Instant Oatmeal in the 1/4 insert

Keebler Club Crackers $1.99 (4 days only Fri-Mon)
$1.49/ea with $1/2 Keebler Crackers in the 12/14 RP

Jolly Time Popcorn B1G1 FREE
$1/1 Printable

V8 Fusion 12oz $1.50
$0.50/ea after $0.50/1 tearpad coupon doubles. I found these on the drink case door at CVS.

Delmonte Fruit Naturals 8oz $1.00
Vocalpoint members received b1g1 free coupons and $1/2 coupons in the mail awhile back. They expire on the 11th so hurry! Remember you can use the $1/2 AND the b1g1 free coupons on two of them. I always hand the $1/2 first then the b1g1 last. That would make them FREE! And just $0.50/ea if you only have the $1/2 coupon. $1/2 Printable

Get One 5lb bag of fresh grapefruit FREE when you buy 2 bottles of ocean spray 64oz Grapefruit Juice or Juice Drinks.
Grapefruit Juice is on sale $2/5 and there is supposed to be $1/1 ocean spray grapefruit juice coupons in this Sunday's paper. If you have 2 of these coupons that would get you 1 bag of grapefruit plus 2 bottles of grapefruit juice for $3!


Conagra CAT Deal: (this most likely works on pre-sale but is not confirmed)

Save $3 on your next order when you buy $15 worth of participating products
Save $5 on your next order when you buy $20 worth of participating products
Save $7 on your next order when you buy $30 worth of participating products

Egg Beaters $2.50
$1/1 Printable Coupon
$1/1 Printable
Fleischmann's Margarine $2.39
Swiss Miss 8-10oz $2.50
Healthy Choice Sauce $2.00
HC Cafe Steamers $2.99
$1/1 Printable Coupon
HC Microwavable Soup 3/$5
HC Complete Dinners $2.99
HC Panini $2.99
HC Soup $1.00
HC Fresh Mixers $3.00
$1/1 Printable Coupon
Pam $3.00
$1/1 Printable Coupon
Rotel or Hunts Tomatoes $1.00
$1/3 Hunts Printable Coupon
Orville Popcorn B2G1 FREE
$1/1 Printable Coupon
Hunts Pasta Sauce $1.00
Hunts Tomatoes or sauce $1.69
Wesson Oil $3.49



Milk CAT Deal:

Ad says: "Save up to $4.50 on a Gallon of Milk when you buy ANY participating NEW GM Product."
Now I am not sure if this is a typo or what because I am taking that to mean you only need to purchase ONE. I am sure that is not the case, I guess we will have to wait and see!

Qualifying items include: Cinn Chex 13.5oz, Total Cinn Crunch 15.4oz, Banana Nut Cheerios 10.9oz, Honey Kix 12oz, Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat. They are all 4/$10 or $2.50/ea.
$0.75/1 Printable

7 comments:

April@Crafty*Nesty*Thrifty said...

I too shop at Shaws, this is the first blog I have come across that helps with Shaws Savings. Thank you so much for doing this!!!! Take care, April.

Anonymous said...

hi do you know if the baby deal is still working this wek i still have 5 to spend i use up my others buying food to make for a baby shower this weekend luckly i got some off the dipar deals not to much this week but i did need the sauce and earn 5 bucks back but trying to see what you think of the week ahead thank you

Cent with Love said...

Thanks for all of the shaws info! I had tried the ONE box of cereal today, since that's what the ad said, and the CAT did not print. I'm assuming they meant for it to go with the 4/$10. Not sure if I'm going to do that this week. I'm overflowing with cereal after last week's deal. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that the Conagra CAT deal worked for me on presale prices. I bought 15 tomato sauce (reg 1.50 at my store) figuring that I would get at least $3 in coupons back... I ended up getting $5!

Also, my store doesn't have any of the new cereals for the milk deal. :( I might try going back later in the week to see if they get them in.

Ronell said...

Thanks Kristina I meant to update that as well!

What a bummer that your store doesn't have any of the new cereal! Mine was pretty wiped clean when I went, I'm glad that I found some that I had coupons for! GL!

Anonymous said...

ha! Mine isn't out of the cereal... they literally don't even have a spot for them! That happens a LOT around here! We have very tiny stores compared to other towns/states, and I guess they are just slow to take in new inventory.

Cent With Love said...

If your stores don't have any of the new cereals, get a raincheck indicating the price of the cereal and that you should get a free gallon of milk.