Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shaws Trip 1/31

My shopping buddy (Coupon Mami) and I headed out to CVS and Shaws this morning. We officially hate the Shaws by us so we have ventured to another one and we had a great Shopping experience there today! I have to say that the little bit in extra driving to get great customer service is totally worth it for me and I plan on going back to this store and only to my local store for small quick trips unless they change their act. Here is what I picked up today.

Total Before Savings: $40.52
Total OOP: $5.22
Total CATS Used: $3.00

Here is the breakdown:

Purchased:

(2) Max Velocity Energy Drinks $1.00 - $1/1 coupon from Open House Book = FREE

(5) Pringles $1.00x5=$5.00 - (2) $0.20/2 from P&G & RP AND (1) $1/5 Store coupon = $3.20 or $0.64/can

(2) Pop Tarts $1.67 - $1/1 coupon on the packages = $0.67/each

(2) Culinary Circle Pizzas $3.99 - (2) $1/1 printable coupons AND $1/2 Shaws Coupon = $2.49/each plus you get a FREE Dr Pepper 2 liter for every pizza you buy. The coupons are on the necks of the Dr Pepper bottles. If you can't print the $1/1 coupons go to CS for $1/2 manufacturer coupon to use with the store coupon! I paid $2.49 for 1 pizza and 1 Dr Pepper.

(2) FREE bottles of Dr Pepper for buying the CC Pizzas

(4) Home Life Fire Starters $0.59x4=$2.36 - (2) $3/1 Fire Starter from Open House Book = $3.64 in overage

(2) Arm & Hammer dryer sheets $1.99 - $1/1 printable (no longer available) = $0.99/each

Oh and I also got a greeting card.

For those that need printer paper after printing out so many coupons! Shaws paper is $3.99 until April something and there is a $1/1 coupon in the Open House Book making it $2.99 not a bad price!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting! I have some $1/1 MFCs for the Fiber Pop-Tarts but weren't sure if they were part of the sale! Glad to know they are! They were printed at the register when I bought all those Fiber One Pastries a couple weeks ago.