Thursday, February 19, 2009

FREE/Cheap Lunch Meat at Shaws

So I got so caught up in these runs that I totally forgot to tell you all about the FREE/Cheap lunch meat this week! Today is the last day! Healthy Ones Ham is on sale in the Deli this week for $3.99. Go to the Healthy Ones Website and sign up for coupons, you will get to print a $0.55/1 any healthy ones product right after you sign up. Get 1/4 lb, 1/2 lb whatever you want and there you go FREE or cheap lunch meat! You will get overage if you get 1/4 lb, but I have been getting 1/2 lb quantities because this is something we definitely need in my house and I only use 1 coupon per transaction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that yesterday. I was actually wondering if they would work to do two coupons per transaction. What do you think?

Ronell said...

I only use 1 PDF coupon at a time because technically it is the same coupon, where as when you print bricks or other coupons you get a different code for each coupon. But I am sure you would be able to use more than 1 just fine.