Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Walmart FREEBIES and Cheapies 2/21

We went to Walmart a few days ago and I am just now getting to post what I found. As I have said before our Walmarts here really stink when it comes to trying to find some good deals! I heard we are supposed to get a Super Center near us in the future and I sure hope that is true because a lot of you find some great stuff! Here is what I was able to grab in our quick trip there for Formula!


DeMet's Sugar Free Turtles $1.50
-$1.50/1 from 11-16SS
=FREE

BeechNut Let's Grow Cookies $1.50
-$1/1 from 1-4SS
=$0.50

BeechNut Let's Grow Spaghetti $1.06
-$1/1 from 1-4SS
=$0.06

I think the cookies were really $1.57 but the cookies and the turtles both rang up wrong so I had to go to CS and she went to check with me for the prices and claimed that the items were in the wrong spot. Not my problem lady! Another reason I hate to go to Walmart, I swear that every time I go there something rings up wrong! So she just told the cashier to refund me and ring them both in at $1.50.

0 comments: