Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Winners Are.....


The 20 winners of the Hollywood Video Prize Packs are:



Patchouly (patchoulynicolette@)
Eric (elg675@)
Erin (erinthicks@)
Amy (kufishy@)
Jessica (jeeka_24@)
Liza (vabchgirl4886@)
Christy (scpalmer6@)
Kam (kerin0874@)
Melissa (misbri@)
Michelle (luckydolls123@)
Marie (vmlay@)
Kara (kara@)
Andrea (clark6703@)
Allison (pulizzico@)
Lee (leekellycole@)
Heather (augustgirl01@)
Julio (julio@)
Macey (macjamin@)
Bridget (bridget3420@)
Lisa (lisamerriman@)

Details on claiming your prize have been emailed to you. Please contact me if you have not received an email.

The winners were chosen using the wonderful website Random.org!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you !!!!!

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Anonymous said...

So great, thanks!

Heather said...

I'm excited! My husband was really thrilled that I won the Bond movie. I'm secretly excited to watch Twilight.

kamewh said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I got a power play gift card today

THANK YOU !!!!!

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net