Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shaws Weekly Deals


Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know that I won't have the Shaws deals posted until tomorrow. I didn't get my paper delivered again this morning...stinking Hartford Courant Courier! I could do them based on the ad online, but it's much harder for me, so I'll be going to Shaws tomorrow and I'll grab a flyer and do my match ups.


A few things I can tell you I will be getting tomorrow:


Coke 12 packs 5/$11 (must buy 5)
- (5) $1/1 coke coupons from mycokerewards.com
-In Ad Coupon for 2 FREE Packages of lunch meat when you buy 5 cokes
=$6.00 for 5 12-packs of soda and 2 packages of lunch meat!


Lays Chips 2/$4
- In ad coupon for a free bag when you purchase 2
=$4 for 3 bags of chips then use your $2 off produce coupon from this past weeks ad and get 12 ears of corn for FREE! They are 12/$1.99 starting tomorrow.

1 comments:

jandaplus2 said...

just did a shaws run.. They also had some coupons on the display save $1.00 when you buy 2 12packs. For those who dont have any coke rewards coupons. I ended up getting a 12 pack of coke for only $1.80.. I am in shock.. This is my fist real big savings.