Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's been awhile!


Hello Everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I have been able to post! The beginning of Summer always seem to be so hectic for us as I'm sure everyone else! We have two very big picnics one for Father's Day/Birthdays (we have several family members with birthdays all around fathers day) that we do a Pig Roast for and then one for our oldest son's Birthday which was just last weekend. Then I was away traveling for business for a week! It's just been crazy crazy! And this weather here in CT is killing me all this rain! YUCK. It's always fun trying to keep a 15month old and 3 year old entertained inside for weeks! So when we do have nice days we are trying to take them to do as much as we can! Anyway I hope all is well and I hope to get back to normal with posting deals. Thanks as always for reading! Here are a few recent pics of the family!


The Boys and I after a long day at Six Flags on Jacob's 3rd Birthday! Some birthday cake then bed!



The boys getting ready to walk into Six Flags, well they ride we do the work!



Lucas talking on Daddy's phone


Jacob the morning of his Birthday so excited about his new Thomas DVD's with trains included!




0 comments: