Monday, August 10, 2009

Shaws Weekly Deals 08/7 - 08/13

Here are this week's coupon match ups for Shaws. Please remember that I don't match up every product that there is a coupon for I only point out what I think is a good deal. Remember that Shaws doubles up to 6 like coupons with a face value up to $0.99 and in most cases you can use a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon.

Shaws Weekly Coupons


Honey Bunches of Oats 2/$5
-$4/4 In ad coupon AND
-
$2/1 Printable Coupon
=FREE plus $2.00 money maker if you can print 4 coupons!

Whole Grain Cheez-its 3/$5

-$0.75/1 printable from my sidebar --->
=$0.17

Wise Chips BOGO
- $0.50/1 Printable Coupon
= Cheap or FREE not sure the normal price of these (I think they are the small bags that are usually on sale for $1?) If so then these might be FREE, I would assume under $2/bag and use 2 coupons. If they are the larger bags then they will be more, but still pretty cheap :-)


**CATALINA PROMO**

Spend $25 on participating Kraft Items on the back page of the flyer and recieve $5 OYNP and a $20 mail in rebate for Kraft.

I will post what I end up doing with this! Did you print out kraft coupons from smartsource.com way back when? If so dig them out they didn't expire until the beginning of August.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks for the excellent tip on Honey Bunches of Oats!

Ronell said...

No problem! If you are signed up with UPromise don't forget to activate the ecoupon they will give you $0.75 for purchasing the Honey bunches!!