Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hawaiian Tropic Ozone Sport Sunscreen $1.80 @ Shaws

Just wanted to post a great deal I came across last night at Shaws. A few of the Hawaiian Tropic sunscreens were 62% off. I found the one above normal price $9.99 then 62% off making it $3.80. To make it even better many of them had $2/1 tags on them making them $1.80! Great deal since we needed some for our vacation!

Make sure you pay attention to how it rings up, mine did NOT ring up at 62% it only rang at 40% off, so I went to Customer Service and they gave it to me for FREE! (even better deal!). Remember to watch prices at the register, here if something rings wrong you get one of those items FREE. So say you had 2 sunscreens in your order you would get 1 FREE and one at the normal 62% off discount price. Since I only had 1 sunscreen in my order they gave me the one for FREE. It's state law here! A lot of the times they try to just give you the difference make sure you speak up! I did ;-)

Look, I figured I'd do a quick search for you all and found out that there is a printable $2/1 coupon in case your store doesn't have the coupons attached! Print yours HERE! There were many brands on clearance for at least 40% so bring all of your sunscreen coupons with you!

Remember YMMV when it comes to clearance items!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay! this stuff can be expensive sometimes!

Coupon Mami said...

I wonder who told you that little secret ;)....

Ronell said...

yes, thank you coupon mami for letting me know you get 1 item free and if you had 2 items you get 1 free and one at the discount!