Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's Great Freebies!

I just got my FREE Kraft Food & Family Magazine in the mail today and inside was a coupon for a FREE Kraft Salad Dressing! Get your FREE subscription here! I have to say they have some really yummy looking recipes in there as well!

FREE Box of New York Pizzeria Dip'N Sticks when you take their survey HERE reviewing their product! Coupon will be mailed to you.

Sign up for Kohls online HERE and receive a $5 off coupon sent to your email. What's great about this is you don't have to spend a certain amount to get the $5 off! I plan on going there and getting a $5 Kung Foo Panda book which is part of the Kohls Cares For Kids Program making it FREE with the coupon! UPDATE - I tried this at Kohls today and they wouldn't take the coupon on the Kohls Cares For Kids items. Just fantastic after your 2 year old is already holding the book and super excited, soooooo $5 plus tax out of my pocket and didn't use the coupon! lol.

Get a FREE card from American Greetings HERE.

There is a new coupon now for a FREE Thomas the train toy. HERE IT IS. This one is good for 4 specific engines as stated on the coupon.

0 comments: