Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shaws

Total Before Savings: $19.49
Total OOP: $1.79
Here is the breakdown:

(1) Tribe Organic Hummus on sale for $1.99. Used a $0.75/1 coupon which doubled to $1.50 making it $0.50. I don't know what I was thinking! For some reason I thought this was on sale for $1 and therefor it would give me overage! lol. Oh well...anyone like Hummus? We have tons, we bought a lot the last time it was on sale for $1! lol.

(1) Wild Harvest Organic Crackers on clearance for $1. Used $1/1 Wild Harvest Coupon making it FREE.

(2) Curves Bars on sale for 3/$7. Used (2) $0.75/1 coupons which doubled making the bars $0.84 and $0.83.

(1) Post Just Bunches Cereal on sale for $2.00. Used $2/1 coupon making it FREE.

(1) Cascade Crystal Clear on sale for $3.00. Used a Free coupon from a mailer making it FREE.

(1) Wild Harvest Organic Pasta Sauce on sale for $1.99. Used $1/1 wild harvest coupon making it $0.99.

Ok so as I am looking over my receipt it seems she took an extra $1.00 off somehow. She must have scanned one of the wild harvest coupons twice. So I guess that makes up for the Hummus Mistake! lol. I also got a printout at the end of my receipt asking me to take a survey and get a FREE reusable bag!


0 comments: