Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HouseParty.com!


I am so excited! I joined houseparty.com awhile back and entered to be a host of the Fisher Price Toy Party and I got it! They sent me an email this afternoon stating I was a "semi-finalist" and that I had to be one of the first 1,000 people to set up my online party and then I would be selected as a host. I hadn't gotten to my email until about 8pm tonight, so I thought man I bet I missed it! I logged on anyway to set things up then moments later received an email stating that I was selected as a Host! I will be receiving 4 brand new fisher price toys for the boys and a bunch of stuff to giveaway to my guests that I invite including free toys and coupons! I can't wait to get my package and see what I get. I highly recommend signing up with them and start hosting your own parties! Good luck to everyone else that registered, let me know if you got in as well!

2 comments:

Henry said...

i've never heard of this! very cool. i want to find out more.well congrats to you. come by my blog giveaway later, if you get the chance! http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

Z said...

Congrats!!!
We've hosted about a dozen parties for HouseParty.com so it's definitely worth signing up! It doesn't look like we made it to Fisher Price this time (I didn't get an email), but I'm sure there's going to be something else soon :)