Monday, August 11, 2008

ShopRite Deals 08/10 - 08/16

I just wanted to post some great deals at ShopRite this week. I didn't have time to take a picture of my purchases as I normally do, things have just been really hectic for us lately. I did want to make sure to point them out for you all though!

Right Guard and Soft & Dry Deodorants are on sale for $0.99/ea. There were $1/1 coupons for both of these in this past Sunday's inserts making them FREE with 1 cent overage. I also found 2 more in my coupons from previous inserts so I was able to get 2 of each for FREE!

Heluva Good Dips are on sale for 2/$3. There is a $0.75/1 coupon on their website which will double making them FREE! www.heluvagood.com

Kikkoman Terriyaki Marinades are on sale for $1.99. On the neck of the bottles there are hang tags for $0.75/1 which will double making them $0.49/ea!

Beachnut Baby Cereal is on sale for $1.19. There were $1/1 coupons for this in a previous insert making it $0.19!

Marcal Toilet Paper single roll is normal price $0.89. I used the FREE coupon in this past Sunday's Insert.

0 comments: