Thursday, August 21, 2008

SheSpeaks.com

Shespeaks is a great website I came across that will send you FREE stuff to test and review! When a new item is available to test that matches your interests they send you an email to notify you that you have been chosen, you log on and take a quick survey and if you qualify by the answers in your survey then they will send you the item! I signed up for shespeaks a few weeks ago and already I have received two surveys to test new products! The first was for Nic's Sticks a new nail polish design, it is a pen that you shake, pump and paint! I am still waiting on that to arrive and when it does I will be sure to let you know how it works! Then this morning I got an email asking me to watch an episode of a new show on Food Network and review it. They are sending me a FREE cookbook just for reviewing one episode! I would highly recommend signing up for this website as long as you have the spare time to review the products. And remember to review these products honestly (don't just tell them what you think they want to hear) because that of course is the main goal for this program!

1 comments:

Z said...

I love SheSpeaks too! We are scheduled for OreIda mashed potatoes test - I can hardly wait :)