Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FREE + Money Maker Soup & Hot Cocoa @ Shaws

Shaws is having a promotion Purchase $20 in ConAgra Products and get $10 coupon back to use on your next purchase of $10 or more! I don't have all the details on the promotion but I can tell you what we did today!

We purchased:
3 Healthy Choice Soups Regular Price $2.69 on sale for $1.25
6 Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Regular Price $1.99 on sale for $1.00

Used (1) $1/3 Healthy Choice coupon from this past Sunday's Inserts

Before Sales and Coupons: $20.01
After Sales and Coupons: $9.75
Received a $10 CAT on my next purchase! $0.25 money maker

Now that I know my stores regular prices on the items if yours are the same I have an even better money maker for you!

Purchase:
6 Healthy Choice Soups
2 Hot Cocoas

Use (2) $1/3 soup coupons

Before sales and Coupons: $20.12
After sales and coupons: $7.50! $2.50 money maker!

EDITED TO ADD: It's been reported that people HAVE infact been rolling this deal! So get your $10 CAT, rinse and repeat!!!

0 comments: