Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Shaws Trip

So I decided that I will post my Shaw's trips this week for those of you that go to Shaws because the deal is just too good not to pass on and hopefully this will help others come up with great scenarios or even just do the same as I did! Beware there will be a LOT of trips this week, I plan to maximize this deal the best I can! This trip I rolled both promotions in 1 transaction.

Started with $25 in CATS ($ coupons to use on your next purchase)
Spent $15 in CATS
Spent $3.27 OOP
Ended with $35 in CATS!!
Here is the breakdown:

ConAgra Promo:
3 cans Healthy Choice soups -$1/3 coupon from machine in store
6 boxes swiss miss

Spend $30 get $15 Promo:
3 knorr sides -$1/3 coupon from recent insert
1 BC cake mix
2 BC frostings -(2) $.55/1 printable from my side bar
4 boxes of GG -(2) $1/2 printable from my side bar
2 bags of GG -(2) $.60/1 printable from my side bar
1 Suave Hairspray -$.50/1 mailer coupon

Fillers:
Ground Turkey $2.50
Beechnut Oatmeal $1.89 -$1/1
(2) Equaline Peroxides $0.69/ea -(2) $1/1 Equaline they DO give overage
I had planned on spending $20 in CATS, but somehow these CATS give you tax back! So I didn't add in enough fillers!

0 comments: