Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Had To Share!

Today was Hubby's Birthday and I just had to share this picture of our boys. It just melts my heart when I look at it! Here they are making daddy a card together! Ok so my 7 month old doesn't want anything to do with crawling or standing yet but the kid was coloring today!! I kid you not, I was in complete shock! When I first handed him the crayon he of course tried to eat but I said no you color like this and showed him then went to snap some pics and there he goes coloring on the card all on his own!


2 comments:

Sue said...

How adorable -- something to cherish LOL

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture. What I love most is the older brother, kindly taking the time to study his little brother's accomplishment. This is a picture to treasure.