Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yesterday's Shaws Trip

There are still some great deals to be had this week even though they aren't nearly as great as the last two weeks :-) I have been so sick, but yesterday was Hubby's Birthday as I mentioned and I wanted to run out to get candles for his cake we made him and some ice cream, so I threw a quick run together. I spent like $40 something before coupons and I totally didn't grab my Turkey! Proves how sick I am! Now I gotta put another run together spending $25 to get the turkey! UGH, oh well I think I can make something work.

Before sales and coupons: $86.55
Cats Used: $20.00
Total OOP: $5.95
Cats Earned: $3.00
Here is the breakdown:

(4) Boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats $2.50 - (4) $1/1 coupons

(1) Gallon of Milk $3.99 - FREE with in-ad coupon when buying 4 cereals

(2) Cereal bowls $1/ea. - FREE get 1 FREE bowl with every 2 boxes of cereal you purchase (make sure if you are getting this to have them take it off the order because they are not coming off on their own!

(2) Chips B1G1 Free $3.99

(2) Breyers IC B1G1 Free $5.49

(2) Carnation Evaporated Milk $1/ea - $1/2 from recent insert making them $0.50/can!

(3) Bags of New England Coffee $2.50/ea - $1.50/1 making them $1/each!

(2) Arm & Hammer baking soda $0.69/ea - $1/2 printable making them $0.19/each!

(1) Land O Lakes Butter $2.50 - $0.55/1 printable doubled making it $1.40

(6) Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1.25/ea - (2) $1/3 from recent insert. Plus you get $3 back when you purchase 6 so I got these for $0.42/ea! Great for the Holidays and they don't expire until Feb sometime.

(1) Pack of candles $1.29

(1) Pledge Duster $1.99 - $1.50/1 coupon from blinkie right in front of the pledge products making it $0.49!

(1) Loaf of Arnolds whole grain bread $2.00 - $0.55/1 from insert making it $0.90.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great run! I'm planning the same cereal run - love those mini wheats!

Hope I'm lucky enough to find that Pledge blinkie!

Ronell said...

Hi Shawna! I was shocked, my store actually had TWO blinkies set up! Also keep an eye out because I heard the pledge wipes are still 50% off I didn't get a price check at my store, but if they are it makes them like 30 something cents. Also check my original shaws post for the rebate form if you purchase 4 mini wheats you get a $10 check to spend in health and beauty I think it is.

Cent With Love said...

Oh wow, thanks so much! I will definitely check out the $10 check. I got the mini wheats and the Pledge dusters yesterday (2). My store also had TWO blinkies set up - very unusual for my small store. Thanks again! Love your blog!