Sunday, November 16, 2008

**OUT OF STOCK**Need A Car Seat? $42.99+FREE Shipping for a Britax!

I knew that would go quickly but WOW!

I nearly fainted when I saw the price of $42.99 with FREE shipping for the Britax Marathon Car Seat at Target! I could seriously kick myself for already buying a car seat! My 7 month old was outgrowing his infant seat so last month to save a little money we upgraded the 2 year old to a different car seat (still spent a lot for it, the one thing that I won't go cheap on!) and switched the Britax Marathon over to the 7 month old and now to see that if we had waited 1 month I could have had 2 of these fantastic car seats!!! UGH! I am so tempted to buy this one and try to sell my other one! lol.

5 comments:

The Mitchell Three said...

I am so glad you told Christina about this! My nephew has just about outgrown his infant seat. My mom and sister have been looking at car seats for him but couldn't afford a Britax which is what I wanted him to have (Hayden has the Boulevard, LOVE IT!). I called her as soon as Christina called me and ordered two of them for them. One for each of their cars for $92!! Then El and I ordered one for the new baby for $46! AWESOME! Thanks for passing it on!!

Ronell said...

Glad you were able to get in on it!

aud1inok said...

So sad... I didn't get one. I called the store and they have them in stock but do not honor the online price. :(

aud1inok said...

News update... I just called customer service at Target online to ask about getting a rain check on the great deal. I was tol by Brian that it was a misprint and all orders were being cancelled. Customers that purchased the product will be getting an email stating this. I thought companies had to honor the published price? Just a heads up on what I heard.

Unknown said...

Yup - Aud is right. A bunch of ladies I know tried to get in on the deal and even though their purchase was confirmed, they got an email stating it was an error and could buy the car seat for $279.

I remember something happening like this at Toys R Us last year on a stroller.