Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shaws Shoppers Round Up!

So I want to hear how well you did the last two weeks! I went to add up all my receipts and of course I don't have all of them. The trips I sent Hubby on I don't have the receipts for and some others, but here are my totals for the last two weeks for the ones I could find!

Received $755.33 in Groceries
Spent $8.20 OOP (out of pocket)
Still have $50 in Cats and $10 off a Turkey!

Thank you Shaws!!

Plus I have redeemed 2 FREE shopping bags already and have 3 more to redeem. In case you have never seen this, sometimes a survey will print at the bottom of your receipt, you call the number take the quick survey and they give you a code to redeem your free shaws shopping bag!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have the slightest idea how much I have saved in total - all I know is I have a butt load of groceries and I'm as happy as a clam!
www.bargainbecky.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

I didn't do a good job of keeping track either, but here's my estimate based on my recollection:

Received $214 in Groceries
Spent $20 OOP

Not as good as you made out, but pretty darn awesome! Thanks again, Ronell!

aud1inok said...

I am in awe! I wish we had a Shaws around here. You are very inspiring to try this myself. Any tips on how to get started? Thanks.

Lori S. said...

I just threw out my receipts over the weekend. I know that I spent very little, now have enough soup and frozen veggies to survive for months, and I impressed a few cashiers with my savings :) I was also able to donate to the food pantry without paying out of pocket to do it. THANK YOU for posting the right amount of info to help us turn these into terrific deals!

Anonymous said...

oh,thank you very much,today I bought cookies and gravy ,this is my first time shopping with shaw's coupon.