Friday, November 7, 2008

Shaws Deals 11/7 - 11/13

Ok there are a lot of different promotions again this week, so I hope I can keep everything straight so you don't get confused and combine promotions. If you have any questions on anything at all, please ask me before heading out to the store! You can find some info HERE on some of the promos.

Shaws doubles coupons up to $0.99, they take printable coupons in black and white and they also have weekly store coupons HERE. Remember that you can stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon to save even more!

4 Day Sale (11/7 - 11/10)

Pepsi 12packs 3/$8.88
$1.96 per 12 pack with $1/1 Printable coupon
Shaws Butter $1.88
No coupon needed
Shoppers Value Granulated Sugar 2/$3
No coupon needed


Sara Lee Promo

Get a FREE Breyers Ice Cream with the purchase of any (1) Sara Lee Oven Fresh Pie with in ad coupon. Pies are on sale for $3/ea. Not to bad, $3 for a pie and ice cream! If you don't get a flyer delivered to your home they have them when you first walk into the store and they have the coupons in them.


Coke Promo

Buy (4) 2-liters of any coca cola product and get (1) FREE 2-liter of any Fanta Flavor with in ad coupon.


Kraft Promo

Save $10 on fresh Turkey when you buy $25 of participating Kraft Products in a single transaction with your Shaws card from 11/7 - 11/27.

Participating Items include:

Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese (8.0 oz)
Cracker Barrell Cheese (10.0 oz)
Kraft Singles (12.0 oz to 16.0 oz)
$1/2 11/22/08 SS
Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product
DiGiorno Pizza (all varieties)
California Pizza Kitchen Pizza (all varieties)
Ritz Crackers (All Varieties) 2/$5
$1/2 printable
$3/4 I found on a tearpad on a beer display
Nabisco Wheat Thins (7.0 to 10.0 oz) 2/$5
$1/2 printable
$3/4 I found on a tearpad on a beer display
Nabisco Triscuits (7.0 to 10.0 oz) 2/$5
$1/2 printable
$3/4 I found on a tearpad on a beer display
Oreo Cookies (9.5 oz to 18.0 oz) 2/$5
Chips Ahoy Cookies (14.0 oz to 15.25 oz) 2/$5
Fig Newton Cookies (8.0 oz to 16.0 oz) 2/$5
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs (4.2 oz to 5.1 oz) 2/$5
Oscar Mayer Bacon (12.0 to 16.0 oz)
Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs (16.0 oz)
Lunchables Lunch Combinations (4.1 oz to 4.5 oz)
Oscar Mayer Bologna (16.0 oz) B1G1 Free
Kraft Salad Dressings (14.0 to 16.0 oz)
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinners (5.5 oz to 14.0 oz)
Velveeta Pasta and Cheese Dinners (12.0 oz to 14.0 oz)
Stove Top Stuffing Mix (6.0 oz) $1.50
Kraft Mayo (24 to 32 oz)
Miracle Whip Dressing (24 to 32 oz)


ConAgra Promo

Get $10 on your next purchase when you buy $20 in participating products. This is the same we did last week with the soup and cocoa, it should work on presale pricing as well. I will keep you updated!

HC Entrees/Steamers and Marie Callenders dinners/pot pies 4/$11
HC Soup, Hunts Sauce or tomatoes, Ro-Tel Tomatoes, Swiss Miss, Crunch and Munch Snack Pack Puddings, CBRD $1
$1/3 HC Soup blinkie in store and from a recent insert
$1/2 Hunts
HC Fresh Mixers 2.50
blinkie in store
Banquet Meals 4/5
HC Microwave soups 3/$5
$1/3 blinkie in store and from a recent insert
Orville Popcorn B2G1
$1/1 Printable
$1/2 Printable
Fleishmanns 2.39
Manwich 2/$3
Wesson Oil 3.99
$1/2 Printable
Peter Pan PB 2.29
$1/2 Printable
$0.50/1 in Oct All You
Pam and Reddi Wip 2.99
$1/2 Printable
Egg Beaters 3.00
$1/1 Printable


General Mills Promo

Get $15 off your next order when you buy 10 participating General Mills products. In addition you will get a coupon for a FREE Milk (up to $4.50) when you purchase the 10 products! Last time they did this milk coupon, the coupon just scanned for $4.50 automatically so it gave you a little overage if your milk was less than $4.50.

GM Cereals 2/$7
$1/2 Pink Peelies found on GM Cereals
$1/3 any GM cereal recent insert
Lots of printable from my sidebar $0.75/1 which will double to $1.50/1!
GM FiberOne Toaster Pastries 2.19
Nature Valley Snacks 2/$6
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 2/$5


Post Promo

Save $5 off the Gift Card Mall when you buy 5 Participating Post Cereals.

Post Cereal 5/$10
20oz Raisin Bran
14.5-160z Honey Bunches of Oats
14.5oz Honey Combs
11.5-13oz Dino Smores Pebbles
13oz Cocoa Pebbles
13.5oz Alpha Bits


Weekly Meal Deal

Save $5 at checkout with in store coupon when you buy each one of these (3) items.

(1) Hormel Fully Cooked Entree
(1) Fresh Express Salad Kit or Complete Salad
$0.50/1 printable
(1) Country Crock Side Dish
$1/1 printable


Other Weekly Deals Worth Mentioning

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda $0.69
$0.38/2 after $1/2printable

Wild Harvest Organic Peanut Butter $2.99
$0.99 with $1/1 Store Coupon and $1/1 Wild Harvest Coupon.

Shaws 24 pack bottled water $2.99
$1.99 with $1/1 Store Coupon.

I will post my scenarios and deals I go out to get soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of one very simple deal you can do with the ConAgra promo.

Buy 9 Healthy Choice Soups. $24.21 (pre-sale prices.)
After Sales: $9.00.
Use 3 $1/3 coupons from blinkies in the store. I have been grabbing a couple every time I go in.
Total: $6.00. Get back $10!
Nice money-earner!

Anonymous said...

I have a question I hope someone can answer - last night at Shaw's I had some coupons under $1.00 that did not get doubled. In fact in one case the cash register was doubling them but the cashier was going in and taking each doubled amount out! Is that fair? I thought maybe they had some policy due to it being a sale but these were normal manufacturer's coupons.

TIA!
- Jen :)

Unknown said...

Jen! That is CRAZY!! I'd go to the service desk with your receipt and ask them for a copy of their coupon policy. I'm pretty sure all Shaw's doubles. And what kind of crazy cashier takes the time to delete double coupon entries?? Does she own Shaw's or something? I dislike people like that.

Is ConAgra pre-sale prices again? Is it always pre-sale prices on catalina deals?

Kerry said...

My mind is completely spinning. TOO MUCH! haha

I was up sorting groceries until the wee hours last night, and I didn't even get them put away, or even into the pantry room! I told my husband I am completely done shopping until next week as I am just so burnt out from all the legal shoplifting this week. I must have done 50 transactions.

Oh well, at least the food pantry will be happy. I alone literally filled up the entire donation bin.

I'm going to wait and see what people come up with and start again on Monday.

Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

well actually a lot of the coupons say "DO NOT DOUBLE" on them, so sadly they might have seen that. i admit, i really like it when they miss it...:) sorry about that, but i would wager that they didn't do anything wrong...

Ronell said...

Hi Jen that really does suck! The ones that she was undoubling were they the internet printouts that say do not double on them? If so then she did the "right" thing I suppose. lol. Usually the cashiers just scan them and dont worry about it, but there are always some cashiers that don't. If they did NOT say do not double on them though I would talk to the manager because they are supposed to double them. Better luck next time!

Erica said...

I am so glad I finally found a Shaws Blog! Thank you so much! I just wanted to let everyone know that if your Shaws takes competitor coupons and you have Hannaford stores near you there is a $5 off of a $50 purchase coupon on the Hannaford website. My Shaws allows them and usually (9 out of 10 times) they use it before all other coupons though I did have one cashier tell me it had to be after coupons. It is valid until 12/31/08 and is a PDF so it can be printed multiple times. There are also some other cool coupons too. Here is the link: http://www.hannaford.com/Contents/Entertaining/holiday/holiday_baking_coupons.pdf
Again, I thank you for your awesome blog!