Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

Well I hope you all had a great 2 weeks at Shaws! I know I did! I'm happy and sad that it's over! lol. I had a comment from Anonymous informing me that I haven't updated my site since the 11th. Sorry, but I do have 2 small children to take care of and lots of other things on my plate! This week has been hectic so I have barely even looked at the weekly flyers myself. I hope that everyone was able to get some good info from me for these Shaws deals and sorry again that I haven't been able to post the new week's deals yet. It's nothing like the last two weeks, but I will post shortly what good deals there are to be had this week. We are also getting ready to go to Disney World. We leave the day after Thanksgiving, can't wait!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I know what you mean! It takes a lot of work keeping up with a blog and all the deals out there. When you have a family, work, and a life, there are days that you just have to put this aside.

Have fun on your trip and don't worry about this blog. You do a great job!!

Anonymous said...

The Shaws deals you have posted the past few weeks have been very helpful. Don't worry about not posting for the past few days...your family is REAL life! Hope your trip to Disney is fantastic.

Kerry said...

I wonder if you would give us all some advice about going to Disney. I desperately want to go, but when I start figuring out the cost I'm broke before I know it. What great ideas can you give us?

Ronell said...

I will have to do that innocent observer! I will gather up some info and make a post on it. I have to tell you though it is no small cost, but things like this we like to make a splurge on! There are definite ways that you can save money though! I will post as soon as I get a chance!