Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shaws 1/11/09 (CATS are still printing!!)

I have some pretty exciting news!! The CATS from last week are still printing!! Rumor has it that it ends on the 14th. Which is tomorrow. Not everything is still on sale though only a couple items like Muir Glen Soup and some cascadian farms items and the diapers. So it's harder to put together a deal to break even.

Total Before Savings: $52.06
Total OOP: $10.99
CATS Used: $20.00
CATS Received: $20.00

Purchased:
2 MM OJs $3.50
2 Pampers Diapers $10.69
1 Wild Harvest Baby Food $0.59
1 Snapple $1.19
1 18ct eggs $2.50
1 Shaws Milk $3.49
2 Shoppers Value Syrups $1.50
4 Kleenex B2G2 FREE $2.29
1 Bread (reduced bakery item) $0.75

Coupons Used:
(2) $0.55/1 MM OJ
(2) $1.50/1 pampers
(1) $0.75/1 snapple making it free
(1) $4.50 Milk CAT giving me $1.01 in overage
(1) $1/2 Syrup from Shaws coupon book
(1) $1/4 kleenex from recent insert

I purchased the Kleenex because someone reported it all ringing up free, so I thought it was worth a shot, but either the problem was fixed or something else happened because they didn't all ring up as free. I was going to return them, but now I don't even think it is worth the hassle. lol. Ended up being $3.58 with my coupon, so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

This is what I Purchased to Produce the $20 in CATS:
2 MM OJs $3.50 (not on sale this week)
2 Pampers Diapers $10.69 ($12.49 reg price) note: there were no signs indicating they were still on sale.
1 Wild Harvest Baby Food $0.59

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info! that is SO exciting! i was thinking...do you think i could go tomorrow? i know it ends tomorrow, but do you think it would end at midnight or what? just wondering...thanks so much!

Ronell said...

Hey Eden! I'm honestly not sure, I mean they could stop printing at anytime who knows! And since it isn't advertised you are taking a risk that they will print you know? Hubby is going out today and I planned a quick trip for him so he is supposed to stop for me. I will update to let you all know if it is still working as of today!

Anonymous said...

thanks Ronnell! look forward to hearing! :)

Unknown said...

Ooh! Thanks for sharing! I might run up with the kids later on if I can get motivated. I'll keep you posted.

Cent With Love said...

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to give it a shot on the diapers tomorrow. There's a free wipes deal through Shaws Ducklings program, and I'm just one pkg of dipes shy to get another free wipes coupon.