Saturday, January 17, 2009

Been MIA

Sorry everyone, I have been MIA! We are super busy this week seems like anything and everything is packed into this week/weekend for us! lol. I have also just started another business venture! I became a consultant for Tastefully Simple! I love that stuff! So if you or anyone you know wants to order or looking to start their own business, you know a consultant! ;-) www.tastefullysimple.com/web/rsearles

I plan on heading to Shaws tonight on the way home from a Birthday Party, so I will try and update you at least with some of the deals I was able to snag! There are a ton of promos going on again which I am sure you have all seen by now in your flyers. Nothing like the $15/$30 though! lol. So I don't plan on getting into those this week, but if you have a great break even scenario that you would like to share with the readers let me know and I will post it!

Also I have a small give-a-way that I will be doing. I hope to get that info up tonight as well once the kiddos are in bed! So keep your eyes out for that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to hear what you get! i didn't do that promo, but i did do the general mills one with the $5 off in ad coupon. that worked well. i also had a $5 catalina coupon from last week...:)

Thought I would share what I have found so far. You might have already thought of these though.

Shaw's Marketfresh Spinach. $1 each.
Buy 5. $5.00.
Use 2 $1/2 coupons in the Shaw's booklet.

I am also going to try to use a Food Lion coupon (from their website) for $2/$5 produce purchase as as comp. coupon. They have taken FL coupons before (even though it is no where near here ;)) just fine. So that would be $1/5 spinaches. :)

I am also going to check the Reddi Whip prices there. I have a $1/1 coupon that I thought I would try to use with a store comp. coupon (also from Food Lion site) for $1.50 off. That would be $2.50 off a can. I can't imagine it being more than $3.

Shaw's Sour Cream is $1. I really need some so I am going to buy three & use the $1/3 coupon from the Shaw's booklet. That would make each container I guess around 66 cents each.

That's it for me talking! :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Hope all is well! Have you heard if the Unilever deal is pre-sale prices??? We need peanut butter and tomato sauce...wondering how to stock up! ;) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in ordering a couple things from Tastefully Simple. What do I do?
-Erin

Ronell said...

Hi I'm so sorry Becky, yes the unilever deal is PRE-SALE! I hope you have some time to get the things you need this week! I am so drained that I can't even begin to think about that promo! lol. Plus all the coupons I have are for like $1/2 so it would end up high OOP for me.

Hi Erin! That's great, you can log onto that web address that I posted in this post, then click shop, then at the bottom of that page there is a link that says find event or host, click on that and type in my name Ronell Searles, then place your order! That is for my open house party this Sunday, so you will pay less S&H if you order through that party! you will get an email confirmation back. Thanks so much in advance for ordering! I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronell,
Just placed an order for myself and my mother-in-law. We'll keep you in mind when we run out! :)
-Erin

Ronell said...

Thank you so much Erin! I really appreciate it!