Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shaws - Last day of sale

Hey everyone! I apologize again, this week has been crazy and it doesn't look like it's slowing down one bit! I just wanted to let you know that there were only a few things I went to Shaws for this week, I didn't do the Unilever deal or any of the other promos. The unilever deal is working on pre-sales as I am sure you read already. I didn't make a sperate post for it, so I'm sorry if you missed it, you still have one day left!

Anyway here is what I picked up:

Mott's Apple Juice (Mott's for tots) $2.00
$1.00 with $1/1 coupon from recent insert

Shaws shaved Ham $3.99/lb
$2.99/1lb with $1/1lb of shaws deli ham coupon from the recent shaws coupon book. Now I'm not sure if this is the right ham, I couldn't figure it all out, but they did accept the coupon, so you may want to check first?

Keebler Cookies $2.50
$1.50 with $1/1 printable coupon (which is of course not working right now)


I will be back with the new Shaws deals for this week!

0 comments: