Saturday, March 7, 2009

P&G MONEY MAKER at Shaws

I told you I'd be back with more! Here's a good one for you! P&G/Pepsi Promo is still working! Clairol Perfect 10 Hair Color (select colors) are on clearance from $12.99 to $3.25!!! There are $5/1 coupons and $2/1 in the last P&G inserts! Grab your coupons and head to Shaws!!! I did two different transactions with the clearanced hair dye. Here is one I did this morning and then one I did last night.

Total Before Savings: $38.19
Total OOP: $2.63
CATs Used: $5.00
CATs Received: $5.00
Purchased:
(2) Lays Chips BOGO $3.99
(1) Shaws Bagels $1.39
(1) Shaws Crinkle Cut Fries $1.99
(2) Perfect 10

Coupons Used:
(1) FREE Bagel coupon from Freezer coupon book
(1) $1/1 Crinkle cut fries from freezer book
(2) $2/1 clairol
(1) $5 CAT



Now this is the transaction I did last night that went OH SO WRONG! Went to SCO and the manager ended up coming over to put in a coupon for me that wouldn't scan, then she saw that I had the $5 Clairol coupons and asked if I got the 75% off dye. Only a manager would know that stuff is clearanced!! So she made me cancel my order and go to a register so she could adjust the coupons down and I didn't get the overage, then for some reason (I think the way they were ringing everything) the $10 Kraft CAT did not print for this order, so I ended up loosing money, but it happens to us all at some point! That is why I didn't combine any Kraft with the P&G deal above because I didn't want to risk it! Ok and I can't find my receipt for this one, so I will only break down the P&G.


Purchased (remember this is only the P&G stuff)
(4) Perfect 10 $3.25 on clearance
(2) Cascade Action Pacs $5.49 (reg price again not on sale this week but still wanted to stock up since I was getting overage)

Coupons Used:
(3) $5/1 clairol
(1) $2/1 clairol
(1) $2/2 cascade

Total: $10.23
Received: $15 in CATS

Now this would have been much better had I received my overage. If the manager hadn't had to come over she would have never seen the hair dye. Oh well! Still FREE Cascade and a MM!

0 comments: