Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shaws Freezer Coupon Booklet!

So sorry I haven't updated all of my Shaw's shoppers yet!! I have a bunch of info to blog about so look out for it! I did want to tell you all to be on the lookout for the new "Frozen Foods Coupon Book"! They have been located at the main entrance, the freezer section, customer service and the checkout. Be on the lookout for a big cardboard penguin! If you can't find it then ask customer service! These are awesome books, there are a bunch of FREE coupons in them!

FREE Hood Frozen Yogurt
FREE Shaws Steam Veggies
FREE Shaws Deep Dish Pie Shell
FREE Shaws cob corn
FREE Shaws Bagels
FREE Shaws Frozen Lemonade

Can you believe all those FREEBIES???!! I know I can't! Not to mention the BEST part is that all of the Shaws FREE coupons scan at the SCO! They automatically take off the regular shelf price of the item! So be sure to look for the items that may be on sale because then you will get a little overage!

0 comments: