Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CVS Trip 5/19

I think most of you know that I will use ECBs when I need something like milk versus spending money out of my pocket. The chances are even if you eat up some ECBs one week you will probably gain it back with some deal coming up! So today I used up $4 in ECBs because I needed milk and the ECBs were expired anyway.

Purchased:
(1) Milk $3.29
(4) Hersheys Special Dark Bars $1.99 BOGO
(1) Hersheys Cookies N Creme Bar $0.50 (filler to get to $4)

Coupons Used:
(4) $1/1 Hersheys Special Dark from 4-19SS
(1) $4 ECB - Had her adjust it down my total was $3.80

Things to Note:
Hersheys Special Dark Bars are FREE when you use (2) $1/1 coupon on 2 bars since they are BOGO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job. :) i wish i still had the chocolate coupons. :( the milk idea is a good one...their milk is cheaper at my cvs than shaw's is anyways. ($2.19 vs. $2.79.)

Ronell said...

Yup I always do that at CVS. I buy milk or whatever else I need with my ECBs. It doesn't make sense not to! I mean why are you going to just keep rolling everything into shampoo, soap, hair care, etc each week. We all know we don't need anymore toothpaste but we keep getting it because it's either free or a money maker! So I always use my ECBs to my advantage and purchase whatever else I happen to need while I am there! Much better than my own money coming out of my pocket! lol.