Monday, May 18, 2009

Update

Hey everyone, so sorry I haven't been updating my blog as usual. Myself and the family have been sick so I have been busy taking care of everyone and of course feeling lousy myself! I hope to get the new Shaws and ShopRite match ups up here within the next two days. I am also redoing my kitchen by MYSELF! Yes when I should be resting and trying to get better I decide to remodel my kitchen! So as you can tell I have been crazy busy, I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know what's up and that I hope to be back to normal soon! lol. There isn't much going on this week at Shaws, I have a quick run planned for tonight and I will post when I return! Can you believe I haven't been shopping in almost 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you have been sick! somehow i got a one day stomach bug today so i know how you feel. get better soon! look forward to seeing you more often on here this next week.

katy said...

I hope you and your boys feel better, soon.